To deliver high-quality, cost-effective projects on schedule by employing and supporting motivated, flexible, and focused teams. We value the importance of our relationships and will continue to remain fair and true in our dealings with all employees, clients, vendors, and partners.
About ACR Builders, Inc.
ACR Builders, Inc. is a general contracting company founded in July 2010 by a select group of individuals with an extensive and high level of construction experience. The firm specializes in tenant improvements for national clients, retail market facilities, commercial properties, and local government projects. ACR Builders’ primary goal of meeting customers’ construction needs through quality workmanship and successful relationships with owner management teams is evidenced by our expanding base of repeat clients. ACR Builders currently offers construction services in the Greater Southern California area including preconstruction services, job site and project management, administrative support, and document control. ACR Builders evaluates projects for constructability, provides cost estimates, helps maintain project scheduling, and works with owners to meet quality and time objectives. ACR Builders can suggest cost effective means of construction and help select the best subcontractors for each project. Once a project has begun, ACR Builders maintains full-time supervision with superintendents who are responsible for all daily logs, reviewing quality and timeliness of subcontractors, conducting safety meetings and maintaining good communications with the owner.
Management and Ownership
Michele Richardson serves as CEO. Steve Richardson serves as President. Steve and Michele have a combined 40 years of industry experience, with Steve having over 2o years of General Contracting experience running the operations of a another medium sized general contracting firm. Our management and key personnel have extensive retail and commercial construction experience including the following notable projects and clients:
- North Hollywood Commons – North Hollywood, CA (4 acre site with an 86,000 sf masonry and steel retail center in the heart of the NOHO District)
- Long Beach Towne Center – Long Beach, CA (20 acre site with site, shell, and interior build-outs for notable tenants such as Staples, Toy R Us, Sports Chalet, and Barnes & Noble)
- Nordstrom and Nordstrom Racks (various locations including Oxnard, Chino, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Laguna Hills, Costa Mesa, Lakewood, Riverside, Huntington Beach, Redlands, Bakersfield, Tustin, and Mission Valley)
- Target – Multiple in-store remodel projects throughout the greater Southern California area
- Bed Bath & Beyond – Pasadena, CA (new store) and in-store remodels in Valencia and Mission Viejo.
- Argosy University – Orange, CA (A complete three (3) floor build out of a 33,000 sf existing office building to provide administration offices, class rooms, and multipurpose rooms.
- Starbucks (multiple projects throughout the Inland Empire and Southern California)
- Financial brokerage tenant improvements (Multiple locations throughout the greater Southern California area including notable tenants such as Paine Webber, UBS, Smith Barney, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, and Dean Witter).
Uniqueness and Differentiation of Service
ACR Builders continues to specialize in serving nationally known retailers. The company utilizes the most current technology to enable it to not only provide competitive pricing but also for the monitoring of existing projects. For example, through the use of a digital camera and webcam ACR Builders’ clients can monitor the progress of their project daily, allowing customers to constantly remain in touch with their projects.
ACR Builders, Inc has been certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business Enterprise Council-West in partnership with WBENC, and a certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE) with the state of California. Michele Richardson, ACR Builders, Inc. CEO, is a member of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO).